Anyone who pays full RRP for NSMBU should be ashamed...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone who pays full RRP for NSMBU should be ashamed...

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
4 years ago#41
I don't think this game is worth full price either. It just re-uses the engine from NSMBW with new stages, a graphically modified Propeller Cap, and 3 baby Yoshis as new power-ups. This is an expansion pack more than anything, and should be priced as an expansion pack (~$30).

User Info: Chimera268

Chimera268
4 years ago#42
nilesthebrave posted...
People whine so much.

Included tc.
Currently Playing: Adventure Time (3DS), Gravity Rush (Vita).

User Info: Based_God1

Based_God1
4 years ago#43
For me it was either spend $60 on NSMBU or ZombiU. ZombiU looked boring and clunky to me so I got NSMBU. It's pretty damn good.
Not changing sig til the Atlanta Falcons win the Superbowl!

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#44
No...

I still have (EDIT: a LOT of games. ;D That was for the jelly).

As far as Karma goes, I am due to pay full-price for a number of games. ;)

But seriously TC, have you played multiplayer yet? IMHO, that's where I plan on getting the most out of the game.

nilesthebrave posted...

People whine so much.

I know. We should all be obedient consumers who swallow whatever's given to us, and not voice opinions on boards dedicated to the products we purchase, right? -_-
"Kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/9/12
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.

User Info: grimms2

grimms2
4 years ago#45
I disagree... NSMBU was worth every penny. Could care less about the TC's bitterness.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#46
kobalobasileus posted...
I don't think this game is worth full price either. It just re-uses the engine from NSMBW with new stages, a graphically modified Propeller Cap, and 3 baby Yoshis as new power-ups. This is an expansion pack more than anything, and should be priced as an expansion pack (~$30).

lol.
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF

User Info: stekim40

stekim40
4 years ago#47
nilesthebrave posted...
People whine so much.

In these tough financial times we need to take a little more care with our purchases, I don't know about you but I certainly cannot justify blowing £45 on a game that lasts 5-6 hours only. (not saying that does, but that's an example)

I like my Wii u but I don't see a problem with people complaining about short games that aren't really worth the money. Put your fanboyism aside for one moment, £45 is a lot.
Playing: Xcom:EU, PC Minecraft, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE 4 (still), GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
4 years ago#48
STE573 posted...
I've had it 4 days... Don't care what anyone says, it's not worth £50 quid!

I paid 40 quid for it and I'd say you got robbed or didn;t bother to shop around.

User Info: TKUKG

TKUKG
4 years ago#49
I paid full price and I've had it a week and haven't finished it. Then again I don't sit playing the game for hours as I have other interests.

User Info: mkfreddddi

mkfreddddi
4 years ago#50
I paid $40 for some clothes and got 2 copies of NSMBU free. Im ashamed of this topic because you dont use deals
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
--PSN: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR, Live: UNTAIM3D 3MP3RR WiiU: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone who pays full RRP for NSMBU should be ashamed...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived