I'm thinking of buying a Wii U game, any suggestions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'm thinking of buying a Wii U game, any suggestions?

User Info: PedroMontana

PedroMontana
4 years ago#11
Getting both is good choice too, lol.

With CoD, you have to keep in mind that a few things are different Halo and the other older shooters you may know:
- CoD makes normal firering imprecise and encourages you to push a button to aim down the sights (ADS). This changes the dynamics of the fights so people are encouraged not to move when shooting.
- CoD gives you significantly less health then Halo,so people die quickly. This sadly pretty much eliminates circle strafing duels and longer battles in general. Sometimes, winning becomes a question of who sees who first, as 3 bullets in the back can be deadly.

I understand that what CoD does is more realistic, but i think encouraging longer fights with more movement is both more fun and offers more depth.

But don't get me wrong, CoD is a lot of fun and BO2 has a lot of contend and modes.
No More Heroes
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'm thinking of buying a Wii U game, any suggestions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived