Wii U launch software ratio: 1.2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U launch software ratio: 1.2

User Info: SuperShyGuy9000

SuperShyGuy9000
5 years ago#31
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
The PS3 had an awful launch. The Wii U also has an awful launch. Continuously comparing the Wii U launch to the PS3 launch just makes the The Wii U launch look that much worse.

PS3 had a bad launch.
Right.
Look where it is now it survived.

Wii U did better but "bad" yet it's a "flop".
lol
"Doom Doom Doom"

The Wii U's sells will lag behind for a while just as the 360 lagged behind the PS2 for months after it (360) launched.

Give it six month then gloat and laugh it's still too early

User Info: Nice_Kirbyfan9

Nice_Kirbyfan9
5 years ago#32
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
The PS3 had an awful launch. The Wii U also has an awful launch. Continuously comparing the Wii U launch to the PS3 launch just makes the The Wii U launch look that much worse.

PS3 had a bad launch.
Right.
Look where it is now it survived.

Wii U did better but "bad" yet it's a "flop".
lol
"Doom Doom Doom"

The Wii U's sells will lag behind for a while just as the 360 lagged behind the PS2 for months after it (360) launched.

Give it six month then gloat and laugh it's still too early

Who said doom doom doom? All I see is a bunch of fanboys pretending that the wii u is having a good launch. Nice to see one of you finally admitting the launch has been poor though :)
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
5 years ago#33
"You are ignoring 5 message(s) from users on this page"

5 trolls...? ...I think I'm better ignoring this thread...

Is this a reportable offense yet?

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
5 years ago#34
Wait for the Japan numbers before you call it a poor launch.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
5 years ago#35
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Who said doom doom doom? All I see is a bunch of fanboys pretending that the wii u is having a good launch. Nice to see one of you finally admitting the launch has been poor though :)

Pretty much the same people in this thread, and again sales numbers for the Wii U are fine.
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail

Nice_Kirbyfan9
5 years ago#36
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Pretty much the same people in this thread, and again sales numbers for the Wii U are fine.

I guess I can only get one fanboy to admit it :(
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
5 years ago#37
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

They are delusional, it's just like when the 3DS screen problems were shown and they acted like it never happened.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
5 years ago#38
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Keep saying that troll, again the Wii U sales numbers are fine, they are bad like everyone is claiming them to be, hell with that logic last generation must have been bad too as they didn't reach the sales numbers of the generation before that.
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail

User Info: adzloon

adzloon
5 years ago#39
DiscostewSM posted...
Wait for the Japan numbers before you call it a poor launch.

This

Nice_Kirbyfan9
5 years ago#40
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Keep saying that troll, again the Wii U sales numbers are fine, they are bad like everyone is claiming them to be, hell with that logic last generation must have been bad too as they didn't reach the sales numbers of the generation before that.

Pray to your God

http://www.gamexplain.com/storyimages/1307238167god.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U launch software ratio: 1.2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived