Does anybody have one small thing that prevents them from getting a Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does anybody have one small thing that prevents them from getting a Wii U?

User Info: baddog992

baddog992
4 years ago#11
Yeah money its too expensive.

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
4 years ago#12
Money... I has none.
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig

User Info: CrmsnFatalis96

CrmsnFatalis96
4 years ago#13
Megagunstarman posted...
I swear, if MH3U was out I would have one.

This.

I want to get one, but there really is no point until MH3U comes out.

User Info: nilesthebrave

nilesthebrave
4 years ago#14
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
That stupid setup of the sticks and buttons. There's no way I can hold that thing comfortably, and I tried too. I can't see spending money on something that's not designed for adult hands. And before anyone says "use the classic pro", I already have an Xbox.

The point of the Wii U is the gamepad's supposed "innovation", so playing it with an Xbox controller is wasting my money. Although I actually did play the original Xbox with a PS2 controller.

What do you have Disney hands or something? I have fairly large hands, and I'm an adult, yet I find the controller extremely comfortable...

So you either have to have Goofy hands or you're just worried people think your Charlie Browns are fun sized :D
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
4 years ago#15
A lot of people are having issues with the system. And Monster Hunter is not out yet.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak

User Info: DrkVrtx

DrkVrtx
4 years ago#16
Games. Nothing the Wii U has on offer right now interests me.

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
4 years ago#17
My question is this. If you don't have a Wii U and don't plan on getting one, why are you on the Wii U board? Doesn't make much sense
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.

User Info: bwburke94

bwburke94
4 years ago#18
My minimum-wage job.
PSN - bwburke94
3DS Friend Code - I'll post it eventually...

User Info: lgi

lgi
4 years ago#19
Nintendo's commitment.

User Info: NoNeedF0RaName

NoNeedF0RaName
4 years ago#20
I haven't bought one because a lot of the games force you to use the Wiimotes....the while reason why I couldn't get into the Wii. How can they force controllers from last gen for a current gen console?
This is just my opinion. I don't care if you agree with me or not.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does anybody have one small thing that prevents them from getting a Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived