Virtual Console and controller question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Virtual Console and controller question

User Info: koshkaemachina

koshkaemachina
4 years ago#11
Sweet... So I'll be getting the Wii U remote and nc, plus the wii classic controller pro black. That sound alright?
PSN: Ukrain

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#12
koshkaemachina posted...
Sweet... So I'll be getting the Wii U remote and nc, plus the wii classic controller pro black. That sound alright?

You go boy!
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: koshkaemachina

koshkaemachina
4 years ago#13
LOL I already love the people on these boards more than the others. MUCH nicer and willing to help a newbie!
PSN: Ukrain

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#14
koshkaemachina posted...
LOL I already love the people on these boards more than the others. MUCH nicer and willing to help a newbie!

MUCH nicer and willing to help a newbie!

MUCH nicer

For the record, you do realize this is GameFAQs, right?
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey

User Info: LordBowser

LordBowser
4 years ago#15
NES only requires a Wii remote.
SNES and N64 and pretty much everything else requires a classic controller or classic controller pro. The Wii U only controllers (including the gamepad and Pro controller) won't work in Wii mode.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Virtual Console and controller question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived