whats your favorite racing music?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. whats your favorite racing music?

User Info: GaryAtEastern

GaryAtEastern
4 years ago#1
as in a song to listen to while you play a racing game
WiiU:gary_abernethy2 Smash Bros:3308-4304-5690 Dr.Mario:1843-7482-4361 Goldeneye:188614221615

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#2
That depends: Is this a realistic racing game (a la Gran Turismo), a futuristic racing game (F-Zero), or a kart-racing game (Mario Kart)?
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#3
I always turn off the music in racing games. I like to hear the cars.
I like video games.

GaryAtEastern
4 years ago#4
it can be any kind of racing game you want
WiiU:gary_abernethy2 Smash Bros:3308-4304-5690 Dr.Mario:1843-7482-4361 Goldeneye:188614221615

User Info: ministerkataoka

ministerkataoka
4 years ago#5
SUPER EUROBEAT primarily for Gran Turismo. Games like Ridge Racer have excellent soundtrack.
Final Fantasy X was made for menstruating cows.

User Info: LordBowser

LordBowser
4 years ago#6
In kart racing games, the default music is usually sufficient.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!

User Info: sloth927

sloth927
4 years ago#7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa2TCaE4MGk
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#8
GaryAtEastern posted...
it can be any kind of racing game you want

Well, in realistic games, I'm like Reflex-Arc, and generally play with no music. In the case of kart racers, I usually just have the game's music play. In futuristic racers, I either go with some piece of epic battle music ("To Glory" by Two Steps from Hell, "Riders of Doom" from the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack), or stick with the in-game music, if I like it (Big Blue? Good. Bianca City? Bad).
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey

GaryAtEastern
4 years ago#9
yeah, Mario Kart usually has a decent soundtrack

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#10
Yeah, I wasn't thinking about futuristic or kart racers. For those, I'd usually just stick with the stock music. For anything that features real cars, though, no music. :)
I like video games.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. whats your favorite racing music?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived