where the hell is my nintendo network id? ddp related

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. where the hell is my nintendo network id? ddp related

User Info: jesse7150

jesse7150
4 years ago#1
on the website it says

At the Deluxe Digital Promotion website, you cannot retrieve your Nintendo Network ID or Password. Please follow the instructions on the Wii U Menu to retrieve your Nintendo Network ID or Password

which is extremely helpful ya know. I'm checked the store , the settings and the notifications.... help would be appreciated.
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

User Info: Andyliini

Andyliini
4 years ago#2
Have you bought anything from the store? As far as I know, the page doesn't let you log in, unless you have bought something from Wii U eShop.

jesse7150
4 years ago#3
I bought Mario and trine. Where on the wii u do i go to find out my nintendo network id?
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

User Info: lowuw

lowuw
4 years ago#4
I would also like to know where to go to find my Nintendo network id?

jesse7150
4 years ago#5
also ddp related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asZxGvtpn_U

jesse7150
4 years ago#6
now the shop is undergoing maintenance? guess ill try again later.

User Info: hawkeye 41

hawkeye 41
4 years ago#7
Your Nintendo Network ID is the name you gave yourself when signing up for the service on your Wii U. It's sorta like a Gamertag on Xbox.
Welcome to The Wonderful World of Hawkeye41's Grammar!
Wii FC: 4505 7266 2287 1223

jesse7150
4 years ago#8
oh ok i thought it was some number thing. got it. thanks

wooo $5 lol

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. where the hell is my nintendo network id? ddp related

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived