It's never safe to bet against Nintendo. (Also launch game argument)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. It's never safe to bet against Nintendo. (Also launch game argument)

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#11
Call of Duty 2 <-- Generally seen as great, personally think it's garbage. Though Wii U has CoD: BO2.
Condemned: Criminal Origins <-- Generally seen as great. Suppose it's comparable to ZombiU in terms of appeal and gameplay a bit.
GUN <-- From what I remember, it received godo reviews.
Kameo: Elements of Power <-- Alright platformer with gorgeous graphics. Still looks great today.
Perfect Dark Zero <-- Received fairly good reviews. Users seemed to hate it, I personally love the game.
Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie <-- Received great reviews. Lacking in replay value though.
Project Gotham Racing 3 <-- Superb arcade racing game.
Quake 4 <-- Received kinda bad reviews for the performance issues and being a typical run & gun shooter. Great for what it is though.

The others or garbage or I haven't played them and can't judge, but it's far from bad. It's generally seen as one of the better launch line-ups. PS3's and Wii's launches were pretty garbage though.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. It's never safe to bet against Nintendo. (Also launch game argument)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived