Does anyone who owns a wii u actually want nintendo to do a price drop soon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does anyone who owns a wii u actually want nintendo to do a price drop soon?

User Info: X_ULTIMA_X

X_ULTIMA_X
4 years ago#1
I have a wii u and honestly if nintendo announced a price drop 2 to 3 months from now, you know what that means wii u ambassador games. If nintendo dropped the price soon they would be forced into compensating again because early 3ds buyers got 20 free games. Imagine if we were given 5 free gamecube games to download or something? That would be amazing. Also i doubt there will be a price drop im just speculating
Regards, Dolan

User Info: C88Goblin

C88Goblin
4 years ago#2
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
I have a wii u and honestly if nintendo announced a price drop 2 to 3 months from now, you know what that means wii u ambassador games. If nintendo dropped the price soon they would be forced into compensating again because early 3ds buyers got 20 free games. Imagine if we were given 5 free gamecube games to download or something? That would be amazing. Also i doubt there will be a price drop im just speculating

I have a feeling that even if there was an early price drop, early adopters wouldn't get squat this time around. I don't know why, but I feel like that.

Also, the Wii U is selling well, I don't think the price will drop any time soon.
XBL:CaptFartBrain Currently Playing: BO2, Halo4, MortalKombat
SCAR Suppressed - Five Seven

User Info: Kazoka223

Kazoka223
4 years ago#3
X_ULTIMA_X posted...

If they do a price drop they'd be attacked for lying once again and i don't think they want that.

User Info: X_ULTIMA_X

X_ULTIMA_X
4 years ago#4
Kazoka223 posted...
X_ULTIMA_X posted...

If they do a price drop they'd be attacked for lying once again and i don't think they want that.

I really dont think they care though
Regards, Dolan

C88Goblin
4 years ago#5
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Kazoka223 posted...
X_ULTIMA_X posted...

I really dont think they care though

Also, they are at a loss selling the console as it is (they make profit from the games) so dropping the price will only increase the losses they have. Wait about a year and it'll be 50 bucks cheaper.

User Info: Tony_Clifton

Tony_Clifton
4 years ago#6
I think the extra $50 dollars was built in so they could easily price drop the systems to $250 and $300 dollars respectively.

If 720/Ps4 come out at $500+, Nintendo is going to look heroic in comparison.

C88Goblin
4 years ago#7
Tony_Clifton posted...
I think the extra $50 dollars was built in so they could easily price drop the systems to $250 and $300 dollars respectively.

I quite enjoy your username.

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#8
Now that I actually own it, I wouldn't mind a price drop, assuming we got ambassador games (or something similar).

Now, what I would mind is a remodel coming out within the first 300 days).
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey

User Info: Tony_Clifton

Tony_Clifton
4 years ago#9
jeffhardyrox posted...
Tony_Clifton posted...

Thanks! Although all credit must be given to Andy Kaufman, of course. A fan by chance?

C88Goblin
4 years ago#10
Tony_Clifton posted...
jeffhardyrox posted...
Tony_Clifton posted...

Thanks! Although all credit must be given to Andy Kaufman, of course. A fan by chance?

Yes indeedly.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does anyone who owns a wii u actually want nintendo to do a price drop soon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived