This is gonna make me sound like a total fanboy but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This is gonna make me sound like a total fanboy but...

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
4 years ago#41
''I dont like your opinion, so you are wrong''
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg

User Info: jakestar0306

jakestar0306
4 years ago#42
Luthor_ posted...
No. I don't think you've owned anything but Nintendo consoles if you truly believe this.

Edit:

Just looked at your profile. You rated the Playstation 3 3.5/5, but the Wii U 5/5? Get the hell outta here. I doubt you really own a PS3. And the only game you bothered to put on your list besides Nintendo games was Black Ops?

You literally define this board. The fact that you have your Wii U stuff on your list proves you've updated your list recently so don't give that excuse.

Could you possibly be a bigger Sony fanboy?
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.

User Info: Luthor_

Luthor_
4 years ago#43

Please, while I'm actually putting out facts, you guys are just restating dumb phrases.

What does the Wii U do better than the PS3, and especially something that warrants a 1.5/5 difference.

I'll wait.
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon

NintendoGamer83
4 years ago#44
jakestar0306 posted...
Luthor_ posted...
No. I don't think you've owned anything but Nintendo consoles if you truly believe this.

Edit:

Just looked at your profile. You rated the Playstation 3 3.5/5, but the Wii U 5/5? Get the hell outta here. I doubt you really own a PS3. And the only game you bothered to put on your list besides Nintendo games was Black Ops?

You literally define this board. The fact that you have your Wii U stuff on your list proves you've updated your list recently so don't give that excuse.

A lot of them go by the ''I dont like your opinion, so u are wrong'' philosophy

Luthor_
4 years ago#45
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

As a matter of fact, I'm not. Most of my gaming is on 360, and I am not a 360 fanboy either. The word fanboy is thrown around a lot by drones. When in fact, the drone army is the biggest force of fanboys on all of the internet.

Quite possibly.
-DarkJayDragon

Luthor_
4 years ago#46
jakestar0306 posted...
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

A lot of them go by the ''I dont like your opinion, so u are wrong'' philosophy

Please, while I'm actually putting out facts, you guys are just restating dumb phrases.

What does the Wii U do better than the PS3, and especially something that warrants a 1.5/5 difference.

I'll wait.
-DarkJayDragon

User Info: xNewAgeWarriorx

xNewAgeWarriorx
4 years ago#47
Gow3 looks better, and that's reasonably old. So no.
We used to be the wealthy elite until the "articulate dialog" tax.Now we can't afford stones for stone soup.

User Info: Mattatron42

Mattatron42
4 years ago#48
the wii was better than ps3/xbox last gen and you can do everything the wii did plus, so I'll have to agree with tc wii u > ps3. of course thats an opinion like everyone elses, but my opinion is right
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron

NintendoGamer83
4 years ago#49
Luthor_ posted...
The word fanboy is thrown around a lot by drones. When in fact, the drone army is the biggest force of fanboys on all of the internet.

Quite possibly.

Luthor_ posted...
But you do have to be a rabid, blind fanboy zealot to think so.

Luthor_
4 years ago#50
Luthor_ posted...
The word fanboy is thrown around a lot by drones. When in fact, the drone army is the biggest force of fanboys on all of the internet.

Quite possibly.

Luthor_ posted...
But you do have to be a rabid, blind fanboy zealot to think so.

I don't get it. Unless you're implying something false, then you're false.
-DarkJayDragon
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This is gonna make me sound like a total fanboy but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived