What's the U stand for in Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's the U stand for in Wii U?

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#41
Wii Upgrade
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: The_Mighty_KELP

The_Mighty_KELP
4 years ago#42
Upgraded?
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.

User Info: Virtue777

Virtue777
4 years ago#43
U jelly
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
4 years ago#44
They call it the Wii U because once you see it, you do a U turn and walk away from it.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#45
It's for holding up your Gamepad.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: Doom_Infinite

Doom_Infinite
4 years ago#46
They messed up with the hardcore gamers so they did a 180 to return to them, hence the U shape. :)
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#47
Latino_King posted...
They call it the Wii U because once you see it, you do a U turn and walk away from it.

They call it the 360 because Michael Jackson saw it, did a 360, and moon walked away.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: _Mewtwo_Shadow_

_Mewtwo_Shadow_
4 years ago#48
Union
-"I don't always want to see a brutal beating, but when I do, I prefer Dos Santos."
http://www.zazzle.ca/mewtwoshadow

User Info: thatguyoncheese

thatguyoncheese
4 years ago#49
U is for Ukelele

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
4 years ago#50
probably United. since they seem to be focusing heavily on community interaction
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's the U stand for in Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived