Got about $380 in Best Buy credit to spend. Wii U Deluxe + Sonic Racing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Got about $380 in Best Buy credit to spend. Wii U Deluxe + Sonic Racing?

User Info: JohnnyShred612

JohnnyShred612
4 years ago#1
Figure Nintendoland and Sonic Insert-Longwinded-Name-Here-Racing will be enough to keep me busy for a little while? Sonic's caught me as something I heard was good and is $20 cheaper than the other games. Yes?

Especially with family and friends around?
Bears will probably make the playoffs, I guess
http://i.imgur.com/7iYpN.jpg

User Info: Stealthlys

Stealthlys
4 years ago#2
Depends. Are you going to own two consoles in the long run? Or already have a pc. Just buy Wii U now imo.

With, friends, and family around I say get it.

User Info: XSilverPhoenixX

XSilverPhoenixX
4 years ago#3
You're going to end up spending more money than what you have in credit anyway. You know system tax and the price of a game.

User Info: TCaC04

TCaC04
4 years ago#4
Yes. I can say that Sonic Racing is a fun game to play with family. Also, since you are getting the Deluxe version, you will get Nintendoland as a freebie with the console. That game is a lot of fun with more than one player as well.

The only advice I suggest is be careful with the update, some of the other owners have had their Wii U bricked. You can simply bypass it and play while it downloads in the background.
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4

User Info: TNCBagTag

TNCBagTag
4 years ago#5
Allstars racing is probably one of the best games out right now for the Wii, it has a great sense of speed and surprisingly deep gameplay. I'd highly suggest it. If your into shooters Black Ops 2 is a great choice aswell, despite what people say about CoD its a very fun game and I really enjoyed the single player campaign , it has a huge amount of content to be played. Online is a blast in both those games.
WFC clan recruiting http://mindgames.forumotion.net/index.htm
GT: xXImpyDaGimpyXx | PSN: ItsLags

User Info: Forte612

Forte612
4 years ago#6
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
You're going to end up spending more money than what you have in credit anyway. You know system tax and the price of a game.

That's not really an issue, I've got $10 on it already from a preorder I never picked up and I'll go a few bucks over if need be.
-JohnnyShred612

User Info: Forte612

Forte612
4 years ago#7
Stealthlys posted...
Depends. Are you going to own two consoles in the long run? Or already have a pc. Just buy Wii U now imo.

With, friends, and family around I say get it.

I'm usually a PC+Nintendo guy.
-JohnnyShred612
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Got about $380 in Best Buy credit to spend. Wii U Deluxe + Sonic Racing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived