nsmbu or zombiu which to buy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. nsmbu or zombiu which to buy?

User Info: spartansbrother

spartansbrother
4 years ago#1
my friend let me borrow his nsmbu so i got a taste of that, but zombiu looked really good... which should i get?
*wipes brown*

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
4 years ago#2
ZombiU
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo

User Info: Kiro_nami

Kiro_nami
4 years ago#3
If possible both. Otherwise just get the genre you like better.
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.

User Info: Dionex247

Dionex247
4 years ago#4
Heard ZombiU is annoying game. Everytime u swing ur weapon, the girl screams the same sound and it becomes annoying. Also, the same enemies over n over gets old quickly.

It's a low budget game that needs a low budget price to match; my advice is to wait for price drop to 20 dollars soon.

User Info: HeaderHog

HeaderHog
4 years ago#5
Dionex247 posted...
Heard ZombiU is annoying game. Everytime u swing ur weapon, the girl screams the same sound and it becomes annoying. Also, the same enemies over n over gets old quickly.

It's a low budget game that needs a low budget price to match; my advice is to wait for price drop to 20 dollars soon.

Yes.
Your survivor yells this annoying timid war cry every time you swing the cricket bat. If you're expecting a zombie shooter, you will be sorely disappointed. If you expect a survival horror, then sit back and enjoy!
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. nsmbu or zombiu which to buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived