Questions about the Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Questions about the Wii U

User Info: imderfnzxxx

imderfnzxxx
4 years ago#1
Hey everybody will Gamestop take back my Wii U if its opened. and i never really opened it up there was no plastic tape on the outside of the box sealing up the flap to open the box up or covering over the gamepad. i never took out the console its still sealed up in plastic. and i did not open up the game inside of it or the papers and the cords. i just looked at the gamepad no plastic tape covering up the plastic so do you think they will let me return it ?

User Info: Walkiethrougie

Walkiethrougie
4 years ago#2
I don't know. Why return it??
Sony and Microsoft fight over who's boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them. :) -Walkiethroughie

imderfnzxxx
4 years ago#3
Because i like the PS3 more i never liked Nintendo after the N64 . never liked the Gamecube or the Wii.

Walkiethrougie
4 years ago#4
Haha okay then...
Sony and Microsoft fight over who's boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them. :) -Walkiethroughie

Walkiethrougie
4 years ago#5
You're missing out! :3

User Info: Panner

Panner
4 years ago#6
imderfnzxxx posted...
Because i like the PS3 more i never liked Nintendo after the N64 . never liked the Gamecube or the Wii.

So why did you get a Wii U?
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it

Walkiethrougie
4 years ago#7
Panner posted...
imderfnzxxx posted...

So why did you get a Wii U?

Probably a gift of some kind

imderfnzxxx
4 years ago#8
Because i heard about hardcore games on the Wii U that the Wii never really had. and the gamepad controller looks really cool and i still like Sony ever since i saw the PS1 never liked Nintendo after the N64. and i want to get the PS3 back because of gran turismo 5 even though i had the PS3 before but it kept messing up turn it on and then it would shut itself off for 1 second and turn it back on and keep on doing it again. and i dont see much good games for awhile for the Wii U and Nintendo never had much third party support. and will the Wii U be good as the Wii ?

Walkiethrougie
4 years ago#9
imderfnzxxx posted...
Because i heard about hardcore games on the Wii U that the Wii never really had. and the gamepad controller looks really cool and i still like Sony ever since i saw the PS1 never liked Nintendo after the N64. and i want to get the PS3 back because of gran turismo 5 even though i had the PS3 before but it kept messing up turn it on and then it would shut itself off for 1 second and turn it back on and keep on doing it again. and i dont see much good games for awhile for the Wii U and Nintendo never had much third party support. and will the Wii U be good as the Wii ?

Sucks to suck then :P
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Questions about the Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived