Can't connect... :/ (Zombiu)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can't connect... :/ (Zombiu)

User Info: George Trevor

George Trevor
4 years ago#1
When i try to access the leaderboards or uplay from the main menu in zombiu, it just keeps displaying "connecting" And when i try to use my spray can it tells me "you need to be online"

I have accessed the leaderboards and used the spray can before without any problems. I'v never used the uplay feature in-game before though because i only started using it since yesterday.

My internet connecting works on my wiiu, i can access miiverse and all the other stuff, i'm posting this from my wiiu.

Anyone have any idea why it doesn't let me connect? I'ts a bit frustrating...
My Biohazard - RE Collection: youtu.be/1RpMCJiLUck
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/AlienGenotype

George Trevor
4 years ago#2
I just realized that this will also cause me to not see any miiverse players their zombie characters in-game and no spray can messages to be found anywhere... this seriously ****** me off

George Trevor
4 years ago#3
While i was on the internet browser i let it try to connect to the leaderboards and all of a sudden when i went back to the game it was connected, but it was really slow, everytime i moved a page up or down it took about 10 seconds to load up....

The spray can option works now and i'l see if i encounter any miiverse zombies.

But still, does anyone know what's happening and why this is lagging so bad?

User Info: RebornKusabi

RebornKusabi
4 years ago#4
I have the same issues as well. Everything else in my house works fine, but the WiiU has severe networking issues for me. I have tried port forwarding and setting the system up in a DMZ (both thereby enabling an Open NAT status) and neither worked. So I continue to research why because I have zero issues with my connection speed and my other systems have zero issues with hosting and connecting to other people.

I should mention that I can see other people in the Mii Plaza and I can use any other networking functions on the system such as the internet browser and Hulu Plus.
"The whole ending to MGS2 is a clusterf***. The game was good and then *POW* La Li Lu Le Lo and S.O.P.A. for about 45 minutes." -hankyhank3416

User Info: RebornKusabi

RebornKusabi
4 years ago#5
Mmmkay, doing some research, there is apparently some severe networking issues UbiSoft is going through at this point in time on the WiiU that is making playing both Ass Creed 3 and ZombiU unplayable to some people. It is rather unfortunate, because those are the only two games I own for the system -_-

I have beaten ZombiU and wanted to try out the multiplayer. Nope, same for Assassin's Creed 3 which is the same situation. Beaten and I wanted to play the online mode, and here I am. I am debating selling the two to buy something else lol
"The whole ending to MGS2 is a clusterf***. The game was good and then *POW* La Li Lu Le Lo and S.O.P.A. for about 45 minutes." -hankyhank3416

User Info: MathewManson

MathewManson
4 years ago#6
I can't connect either...yet every other online feature of the Wii U is great. Why Ubisoft? D:
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can't connect... :/ (Zombiu)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived