Zombiu is probably the best survival horror game I've played

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Zombiu is probably the best survival horror game I've played

User Info: lazycomplife

lazycomplife
4 years ago#51
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I'm guessing you haven't played many survival horror games then.

I've played all the best classics. I listed them in another post, including SH2-4, Fatal Frame 1/2, Clock Tower 3, and Amnesia. Also played Condemned which I forgot to list, and Dead Space (which isn't survival horror).

This is just my opinion. I really like the game. Maybe I like it more because of the drought of good survival horror games this gen.
Yoshi is my BFF

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#52
That's cool and all, but calling it polished is very facetious given the extremely large amount of game breaking bugs in the game.

User Info: My_Unit

My_Unit
4 years ago#53
Sorry but none of those still compare to Resident Evil. Those games are by far the best survivor horror games of all time. A pedestal that may never be reached.
(TDPS) The Dedicated Portable Society - Stand together for the general promotion of dedicated portables and the quality software they provide us.

lazycomplife
4 years ago#54
My_Unit posted...
Sorry but none of those still compare to Resident Evil. Those games are by far the best survivor horror games of all time. A pedestal that may never be reached.

You might like Jill sandwiches, but SH>RE.
Yoshi is my BFF

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#55
For what I'm talking about look here: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/383-ZombiU

Nearly every post is about a glitch or bug

lazycomplife
4 years ago#56
For what I'm talking about look here: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/383-ZombiU

Nearly every post is about a glitch or bug

I know about all the glitches. I haven't experienced any yet. Maybe I was wrong saying it was polished, but it feels like the concept/idea of the game was realized when they made it. That's not the same thing as polished. NSMBU is polished.
Yoshi is my BFF

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#57
Alright, well good luck avoiding the glitches.

lazycomplife
4 years ago#58
Alright, well good luck avoiding the glitches.

Ty Dunwich~
Yoshi is my BFF

User Info: Dynheart

Dynheart
4 years ago#59
It's a good game, but it's a budget title. If people were expect the world out of a budget title from Ubisoft...WOW is all I can say.

They did a respectable job on it with the resources they had (probably not much).
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2

User Info: DemonDog666

DemonDog666
4 years ago#60
hellbringher posted...
If its the best then it's the ONLY one you've played. Nice try.

I wouldn't say that, the recent REs have sucked
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Zombiu is probably the best survival horror game I've played

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived