I finally got my Wii U back!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I finally got my Wii U back!

User Info: hyruler461

hyruler461
4 years ago#21
Leo_Blaken posted...
DSdude19 posted...
Leo_Blaken posted...
Nikra posted...
Leo_Blaken posted...
I'm still having the god damm freezing >_> and my console has the last update <_<

Did you try change the way your Wii U is placed (horizontal/vertical)? I've heard that it helps. Don't know if it's true, but it's worth a try.

I actually will try to change it at the store that I bought it or getting a 3DS and bought another one when all the issues are fixed...

If it continues to freeze, you'll have to send it in for repair (or a new one). Fortunately, Nintendo makes it very easy to do. They pay for the shipping both ways and all repair fees (the invoice I got showed $175 that was under warranty)

Well not for Mexico! (we also buy games Nintendo!) I bought the Wii U in the US (It's a loooot cheaper) so my only choice is to make another trip and change it.

D: sucks but I can wait until they fix the issues because I really liked the console.

What are you doing when it freezes? I heard in Nintendoland you should change the demographic settings or whatever to NA only.

User Info: Leo_Blaken

Leo_Blaken
4 years ago#22
I did that
Miiverse to English only
Updated my Wii U to the latest patch

And it freezes with the buzzing sound on the gamepad while I´m playing.

I´ve been testing it for a few hours, accesing Miiverse, closing it, youtube etc.
So far no freezing, so what the hell?

The games that I played when it freezed where Sonic and ACIII
LOL at things in life
Hitbox!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I finally got my Wii U back!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived