The Top 10 Most Wanted Dream Games for the Wii U - Round 2-3 (Read Post Please)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Top 10 Most Wanted Dream Games for the Wii U - Round 2-3 (Read Post Please)

User Info: Desrtw0lf

Desrtw0lf
4 years ago#11
Accrovideogames posted...
That's a very bad idea because most endings can only be gotten in New Game +. One ending involves beating the final boss before going into the first portal and that's impossible in a plain new game, not because you don't have the stats but because you can't even make the portal to the final boss appear. Just beat the game on a blind run then check a guide for the endings as you play on NG+. All endings you get will be recorded in a gallery.

Ah, okay. I couldn't find anything that specifically said that it was impossible to get some of the endings on a first playthrough, so I just assumed it would be possible to get every ending on my first time, if I knew how to do so. I think I still have a file near the end, so maybe I'll experiment with that so I don't have to go through everything all over again. I remember it being a long game, and I'd prefer to just see the end rather than spend a large amount of time covering stuff I've played through already.

And once I finish the game, I'll check out Cross. It sounds quite good.
-Desert Wolf
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Top 10 Most Wanted Dream Games for the Wii U - Round 2-3 (Read Post Please)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived