Downloading from Wii U eshop is kind of wack...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Downloading from Wii U eshop is kind of wack...

User Info: crazybot

crazybot
4 years ago#1
I'm used to 3ds downloads with the neat little wrapped up present at the end. Thought the wii u would at least acknowledge things happening. If you don't know, to go to download management, you wouldn't know anything was happening. No huge deal, but it seems sloppy.

User Info: Chaos_Kreature

Chaos_Kreature
4 years ago#2
Izz wack, yee yee ferrizle cous'.
MHT: Zyzax MH3U: Hopefully the same, if not for some reason, TriforceKnight

User Info: teknic1200

teknic1200
4 years ago#3
what? you get a pop up when it's done.

you are saying you don't like the fact that it will download in the background? that's actually a bonus!
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday

User Info: blinkfreak

blinkfreak
4 years ago#4
Plus Wii and 3DS have neat download animations. Wii U just has a progress bar.

User Info: knightoffire55

knightoffire55
4 years ago#5
Fo sheezy.
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.

User Info: GeassMaster

GeassMaster
4 years ago#6
Just to be sure TC. You plan on keeping your Wii U forever and making sure it never breaks right?
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#7
GeassMaster posted...
Just to be sure TC. You plan on keeping your Wii U forever and making sure it never breaks right?

If it breaks, he just sends it in to Nintendo, they fix it or send him a new one, and he just re-downloads all the games he bought.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: AhnoldDood

AhnoldDood
4 years ago#8
GeassMaster posted...

Oh look, another kid who wants to bring up an irrelevant, and false, assumption.

User Info: xerofyre0

xerofyre0
4 years ago#9
GeassMaster posted...

what a tool, this kind of dumb ass comment makes me sad for all the jaded gamers out there.
Free Game Giveaway-
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2012/06/free-game-giveaway-club-nintendo.html

User Info: GeassMaster

GeassMaster
4 years ago#10
Nintendo Defense Force Unite!
Where do I sign up? Do I get free games? Will Miyamoto actually read my love letters that I send him with Miyamota-sama incased in hearts on the front?

Do I need to put /sarcasm or /joke after everything I write?

Sheesh, next you guys are going to accuse me of not owning a Wii U or something.
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Downloading from Wii U eshop is kind of wack...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived