What do you guys want the pokemon related news to be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What do you guys want the pokemon related news to be?

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
4 years ago#21
Well, if its a remake of R/S/E, it most likely will be on DS. No way the first Pokemon game on a new platform would be a remake.
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile

User Info: fawfulmark2

fawfulmark2
4 years ago#22
CaioNV posted...
I have seen on this board someone suggesting a Pokémon game where you can choose to be different things other than a Pokémon trainer. Like someone who studies Pokémon (every game starts with the world of Pokémon being introduced by a professor, you could be one of these) or someone who just collects Pokémon and have them as pets. Such a game would fit perfectly Nintendo's first HD console.
Again, who suggested this? If this happens, I love you.
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/1/18/Demoman_cheers07.wav

it might have been me,since I suggested something similar awhile back.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-pokemon-black-version-2/63989054/716164305
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.

User Info: arvilino

arvilino
4 years ago#23
I don't think they'll put the first Pokémon Gen 6 game on the WiiU. At this point in time even if the game would sell consoles, the current number of WiiU consoles/owners would probably limit the sales a lot.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#24
I wanted a remake of Generation III games after B2W2 but since B2W2 are still fifth generation, then I will wait until the sixth generation games come out and they better be on 3DS. We already have TOO many Pokémon DS games.
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#25
Why would they remake Gen III? Are there any Pokemon left in that Generation that aren't available as of Black 2/White 2?
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
4 years ago#26
EasterEggHunter posted...
Eh IMO it's too early for a new generation.

Gap between gen 2 and 3: less than 3 years.

In 8 months it will have been 3 years since gen V release in japan. So yeah a gen 6 announcement isnt too much of a stretch. Improbable, but definitely possiible.
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/NeoArashi/wtf.jpg Look! I can make a post AFTER the last post!!!!!

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
4 years ago#27
I'd like to see either a Pokemon Snap or a combination of all the Pokemon regions thus far from each generation for the Wii U that plays like the usual Pokemon games.

User Info: Mewpoo

Mewpoo
4 years ago#28
Other

I want two save files. (not gonna happen I know)
If I wanted to see King Hippo dance, I'd play Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! -The Miz

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#29
It's not going to be Wii U news.

User Info: Heero-X

Heero-X
4 years ago#30
Something like a battle game with other games to play that is connected to the PGL.
---
2751-5567-0975 - SS-FC
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What do you guys want the pokemon related news to be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived