Age of Wii U Owners & The games your looking to get.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Age of Wii U Owners & The games your looking to get.

User Info: EnVy_CaLiBeR

EnVy_CaLiBeR
4 years ago#71
21 here.

Games I'm looking to get: Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Rayman Legends, and Pikmin 3.

In the future? Pretty much all of the Nintendo exclusives. In the meantime, I'll be waiting on the above and playing Wii games that I never played (didn't own a Wii).
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls

User Info: 1broly15

1broly15
4 years ago#72
SenninShin posted...
And Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper is my must-have, when I get the console next week <3

well i hope you enjoy it.
my Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KingTodd2
Wii U ID: KingTodd, XBL GT: KingTodd1

User Info: foxizard

foxizard
4 years ago#73

I'm looking forward to:

Dragon Quest X
Pikmin 3
Game & Wario
Super Smash Bros.

I'm also looking forward to digital titles like Toki Tori 2.

I'd add Monster Hunter Ultimate to that list, but I have a Japanese WiiU and thus already own the game.

I'm also assuming there will be a non "New Super Mario Bros." Mario title to grace the machine, as well as a Zelda.

I'll be looking forward to a lot more when more things are announced and what have you, which I'll admit hasn't been much so far, but the console has also only been out 2 months.
Currently Playing: Fantasy Life, Pokemon White 2, Super Mario Bros. 2 (J), Fable III.
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2944-2414

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
4 years ago#74

Looking forward to Pikmin 3, Game & Warrior, and Aliens Colonial Marines right now. And I'll be thinking about Mario and Smash Brothers as the games that most interest me in the future. :)

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
4 years ago#75
I'm looking forward to the new smash bros, new Mario kart, new legend of Zelda. Basically all the Nintendo heavy hitters lol.

Been with nintendo since the nes day (although i do game on xbox too. It's all love)

Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Age of Wii U Owners & The games your looking to get.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived