Disappointed with lack of Wii U focus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Disappointed with lack of Wii U focus

User Info: wingo84

wingo84
4 years ago#1
Pokemon looked great... but nothing at all about Wii U.

Anyone kinda disappointed with lack of Wii U focus on the latest ND? or did you expect it?
NNID - Wingo84

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#2
It kinda was expected though with the idea of Gen 6 getting announced it's possible that later on there would be a Stadium game at some point.
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#3
I told you guys they would not bother with a Wii U game.

Baha05
4 years ago#4
Icecreamdunwich posted...

But it was still a huge deal and by extension there is now a much bigger chance of Handheld and Console connectivity.
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#5

But it was still a huge deal and by extension there is now a much bigger chance of Handheld and Console connectivity.

Whatever you say, I am not going to bother ruining my happiness with how good X and Y look by arguing with you about stupid things.

Baha05
4 years ago#6
Whatever you say, I am not going to bother ruining my happiness with how good X and Y look by arguing with you about stupid things.

Yeah because speculating about the future is stupid...oh wait that's what you do a lot of around here.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Disappointed with lack of Wii U focus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived