The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Question about Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Question about Wii U

User Info: PJ365

PJ365
4 years ago#1
Are there a lot of adventure games for wii U. I am not sure.

User Info: Socran

Socran
4 years ago#2
Depends on what you consider an adventure game. RPGs are very adventure-ish, and a lot of hack-and-slashes have some adventure aspects... If you mean the old Lucasarts-style adventure games, then that's a whole different beast.

At any rate, there's not an enormous amount of games on it to begin with, but a decently large percentage could be considered "adventure games" in some way or another. There are almost no "pure" adventure games anymore, though.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

User Info: messhiauned

messhiauned
4 years ago#3
I know this is a troll topic but from what I understand double fine's The Cave is coming to Wii u
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Question about Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived