Club Nintendo screwed me over!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Club Nintendo screwed me over!

User Info: undisputed2386

undisputed2386
4 years ago#1
Back in late November, I entered in the PIN's for three games (New Super Mario Bros. U, Kirby's Dream Collection, Kirby's Epic Yarn) and a message popped up saying that no coins were available for those titles at the time. It was confusing and a little upsetting, but I eventually forgot about it.

I logged into my Club Nintendo account today and saw some post game surveys to complete which I promptly did. After I was finished, I noticed that 60 coins were being offered if you registered a copy of New Super Mario Bros. U.....those of which I didn't receive. I was given 10 coins for completing the post game survey but didn't get 60 coins added to my account.

Do you think I could contact Nintendo's customer service and have them add the coins?

Has this happened to anyone else?
GOKAIIIII SHHIIILLVAAHH

User Info: Foppe

Foppe
4 years ago#2
So I was down at the store last week to buy some bacon, and they had no bacon at all.
I was confused.
So I forgot about it and entered the same store today and suddenly they had bacon.
They screwed me over, shall I sue them?
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC

User Info: T3H_1337_N1NJ4

T3H_1337_N1NJ4
4 years ago#3
Foppe posted...

Yes.
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
4 years ago#4
Contact them and explain what happened. You should get the coins.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
4 years ago#5
Foppe posted...
So I was down at the store last week to buy some bacon, and they had no bacon at all.
I was confused.
So I forgot about it and entered the same store today and suddenly they had bacon.

you should
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U

User Info: Socran

Socran
4 years ago#6
Considering that I got coins for NSMBU on day one, there must have been an error of some sort, so you probably should look into that.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Club Nintendo screwed me over!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived