Any ps3 owners got a Wi U also and dont regret it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any ps3 owners got a Wi U also and dont regret it?

User Info: StarBladeEdge

StarBladeEdge
4 years ago#41
DemonDog666 posted...
The only exclusive worth a damn is zombiU and it's not even close getting the system for. Unless you are a Nintendo fanboy or the play on the tablet thing would significantly benefit you in some way because of your living arrangement I don't see any reason to get wiiU.

then what do you want here ? yeah bad question huh ? troll the **** out of this board , what else....

edit : oh you are already warned ....what a surprise. better be a good doggy now . want some scooby snacks ? you bad little darkness demon doggy you.
Nintendo The Best Game Company
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
4 years ago#42
Me!

I think its a good system and I bought it with hopes of lots of Grasshopper Manufacture and Fatal Frame games and other obscure Japanese games.
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188

User Info: TMW001

TMW001
4 years ago#43
I got Sonic all star racing transformed for the 5 player on one system gameplay and Tekken because of tekken ball and those cool Nintendo outfits.

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
4 years ago#44
I have both and they seem to be complementing each other pretty well. I have a few PS3 games that aren't available on the U and vice versa. Been playing the U more lately, but that's only because I got some new games for it. Other than that, I just kinda flop back and forth between them.
-
Good stuff

User Info: Zozzilla_MkII

Zozzilla_MkII
4 years ago#45
The only thing I regret is using my credit card to buy it as I didn't save up for it. Took me ages to pay the damn thing off. I've been dividing my time between AC3 on my PS3 and Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper on the Wii U lately. Should play more ZombieU, though.
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo185/Devrinna/290zmtu.jpg ~ By itachi15243

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
4 years ago#46
I've got a PS3 and Wii U. Haven't played my ps3 since getting my Wii U, but only beacuse I haven't gotten any new games for it in awhile, still use it for blu rays though. Love them both.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any ps3 owners got a Wi U also and dont regret it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived