Erm, i want to play some music on my wii u

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Erm, i want to play some music on my wii u

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#1
how do i get it to work ?
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: Petey_Meanis

Petey_Meanis
4 years ago#2
youtube.
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif

User Info: 19061980

4 years ago#3
You can't. Do it on your HiFi, PC, DVD player, 360, PS3 or iPod.

shaunme
4 years ago#4
19061980 posted...
You can't. Do it on your HiFi, PC, DVD player, 360, PS3 or iPod.

what do you mean i can't ?
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#5
Use your Portable MP3 Player if you want to play music so you don't prevent people from using the Wii U as it should be used.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#6
shaunme posted...
what do you mean i can't ?

Means you can't? (Though that does such but it's a minor issue)
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz

shaunme
4 years ago#7
THIS.SYSTEM.CANNOT.PLAY.MUSIC.???

PS1 PLAYED MUSIC
SATURN PLAYED MUSIC
DREAMCAST PLAYED MUSIC

you people are not serious? i just tried the zelda cd that came with skyward sword, does not work? do i have to put it on a pen?

User Info: JoeHigashi2000

JoeHigashi2000
4 years ago#8
There are methods to run apps to play different media formats on the WiiU... Google it.
GT: J03HIG45HI PSN PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS FC: 0817-3804-7210

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#9
shaunme posted...

PS1 PLAYED MUSIC
SATURN PLAYED MUSIC
DREAMCAST PLAYED MUSIC

you people are not serious? i just tried the zelda cd that came with skyward sword, does not work? do i have to put it on a pen?

> Spends $350 on a Wii U at launch
> Can't afford a $10 CD Player for music
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#10
shaunme posted...

PS1 PLAYED MUSIC
SATURN PLAYED MUSIC
DREAMCAST PLAYED MUSIC

Those were really sad in how they played music (Well at least the PSone was but I assume the others did the same thing too). Hell if anything I'm more surprised you don't bring up the 360 that can play/store music and allow for music to play during games.

But if you just want to listen to music alone without playing a game why don't you have an MP3 or something?
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Erm, i want to play some music on my wii u

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived