Erm, i want to play some music on my wii u

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Erm, i want to play some music on my wii u

User Info: Phange_2

Phange_2
4 years ago#141
shaunme posted...
Phange 2 posted...
Here's my list, from best to worst, of Doom ports. Only from systems back in "the day"

PC > PSOne > Jaguar = 32x > Saturn > 3DO > SNES

did you ever play jurassic park for the snes? the one that went 1st person indoors

I had the SNES version and the Genesis version.

The first person portions of JP for SNES were impressive but the Genesis game was actually a lot more fun to play overall.
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#142
shaunme posted...
did you ever play jurassic park for the snes? the one that went 1st person indoors

Oh god Jurassic Park on the SNES, I think I still have my copy of that game.
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz

User Info: Phange_2

Phange_2
4 years ago#143
For some inexplicable reason, the Genesis usually got better movie spinoff games than the SNES.

Jurassic Park and Aladdin in particular, though I seem to remember The Lion King being better on Genesis.

Aladdin on Genesis had vastly superior graphics.
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange

User Info: Golden Maven

Golden Maven
4 years ago#144
Phange 2 posted...
For some inexplicable reason, the Genesis usually got better movie spinoff games than the SNES.

Both Aladdin's were good in their own way.

I also remember the Power Rangers: The Movie game. Very different on the GEN vs. SNES. Personally, I preferred the SNES by far. Never was a fan of "pure" beat 'em ups.

It was pretty good how movie tie-in games were so different in those days. Nowadays, we're measuring frame rate and looking at anti-aliasing/resolution and details like that...

User Info: Beatperson14

Beatperson14
4 years ago#145
Did shaun ever play music?

User Info: TheBonfini

TheBonfini
4 years ago#146
Who still has CD's? Get with the times! Next you will complain Wii-U doesn't play Beta or HD-DVD's
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#147
TheBonfini posted...
Who still has CD's? Get with the times! Next you will complain Wii-U doesn't play Beta or HD-DVD's

N.D.F
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

TheBonfini
4 years ago#148
shaunme posted...
TheBonfini posted...

N.D.F

Ha, and I bet they still have a bunch of grey cartridges cluttering up their homes, too. It is so easy to be a minimalist in the digital age.

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#149
TheBonfini posted...
shaunme posted...
TheBonfini posted...

N.D.F

Ha, and I bet they still have a bunch of grey cartridges cluttering up their homes, too. It is so easy to be a minimalist in the digital age.

Your right! i have a nes, snes, n64 and a megadrive.
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

TheBonfini
4 years ago#150
shaunme posted...
TheBonfini posted...
shaunme posted...
TheBonfini posted...

N.D.F

Your right! i have a nes, snes, n64 and a megadrive.

Ya and you can play them all on a PSP. It is pretty cool.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Erm, i want to play some music on my wii u

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived