Really got burned with my Wii U(s) this time.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Really got burned with my Wii U(s) this time.

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
4 years ago#31
4D_Shado posted...
Wow, think I'm a liar huh?

Yes...
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: EastCoastKody

EastCoastKody
4 years ago#32
4D_Shado posted...
EastCoastKody posted...
4D_Shado posted...
I returned my Wii U after it had been out for 2 months and there were still no games I wanted to play. Maybe in a year or two I'll buy one again at a cheaper price!

So for someone that hates the Wii U.......you've supposedly bought 3 of them now????

U can't even keep up with ur own lies.

Its sad that u can't afford one.....so u come here and pretend to have one, and bash it.

so jealous

You talk as if I bought three separate Wii Us. i return each broken product I get.

Today u claimed to have bought and returned 2 different Wii U's because they were defective.

Yesterday u claimed u have taken back ur Wii U because there were no games u wanted in the first 2 months. And that u might buy it again in a year or 2.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65145859?page=2

So not only have u claimed to have bought 3 of them.......u've hinted that u will buy another.
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife

User Info: 4D_Shado

4D_Shado
4 years ago#33
Yep. By continually buying and returning them, I always have the latest manufactured one. Smart right?

User Info: Sagadego

Sagadego
4 years ago#34
EastCoastKody posted...
4D_Shado posted...
EastCoastKody posted...
4D_Shado posted...
I returned my Wii U after it had been out for 2 months and there were still no games I wanted to play. Maybe in a year or two I'll buy one again at a cheaper price!

So for someone that hates the Wii U.......you've supposedly bought 3 of them now????

U can't even keep up with ur own lies.

Its sad that u can't afford one.....so u come here and pretend to have one, and bash it.

so jealous

You talk as if I bought three separate Wii Us. i return each broken product I get.

Today u claimed to have bought and returned 2 different Wii U's because they were defective.

Yesterday u claimed u have taken back ur Wii U because there were no games u wanted in the first 2 months. And that u might buy it again in a year or 2.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65145859?page=2

So not only have u claimed to have bought 3 of them.......u've hinted that u will buy another.

so joke topic then?
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666

User Info: wiseguy100

wiseguy100
4 years ago#35
Why are people refusing to believe ppl who say they have/had a faulty WiiU?!

my WiiU had the BLOD straight out the box, took it back to shop same day and replaced it. I hasn't failed so far (fingers crossed). But to deny this is happening is silly.
360 gamertag, PSN ID and Wii U - wiseguy100

User Info: Sagadego

Sagadego
4 years ago#36
wiseguy100 posted...
Why are people refusing to believe ppl who say they have/had a faulty WiiU?!

my WiiU had the BLOD straight out the box, took it back to shop same day and replaced it. I hasn't failed so far (fingers crossed). But to deny this is happening is silly.

it's not that. this guy is known for trolling the wii u boards with childish insults like the Pii U.
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666

User Info: Stealthlys

Stealthlys
4 years ago#37
Get out 3d_shado.

User Info: Petey_Meanis

Petey_Meanis
4 years ago#38

yesterday you claimed you returned a Wii U and today you bought another one? What a failed troll topic.
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif

User Info: New Link

New Link
4 years ago#39
Last account got banned for trolling, TC?
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#40
I remember going through countless 360s, but each ended up with the RROD after a couple of minutes. Why I didn't just stop after the 2nd one, I don't know, but it took me numerous RRODs before the realization of Microsoft + faulty hardware was undeniable, so I took the last one back, and never purchased another 360 again. Best move I ever made.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Really got burned with my Wii U(s) this time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived