What game would you pay $200 for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What game would you pay $200 for?

User Info: jillwarren

jillwarren
4 years ago#51
You can let that go right there. Unless a game has thousands upon thousands of mult-disk information, then nothing. The closest I can come would be a disk based collection of EVERY console Final Fantasy.
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I owe Jesus everything; I love you Lord

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
4 years ago#52
It would have to come with all kinds of crazy stuff.
Most I've paid so far is like $150?
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.

User Info: tav19

tav19
4 years ago#53
The game I would pay $200 for doesn't exist.....yet.....it would have like 20+ games in one package and it would be called The Castlevania 25th Anniversary Collection. The collection would come with every single Castlevania game (console & handheld) from the NES to the PS3/Xbox 360 and would be released on PS3,360,Wii U,PS4, and NextBox720. Also included in the package would be a soundtrack featuring famous songs from the series as well as either an artbook or a history of Castlevania book.

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#54
Buretsu posted...
One that came strapped to a hooker.

Not even one post of props for this? That's funny s***, kids...

+1 for you. I was going to type a line about how something strapped to a hooker usually costs an extra $100, but I didn't want to squatch your joke. ;)
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#55
none..when converted to reais,that's just too expensive.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: AllstarJason

AllstarJason
4 years ago#56
I'd gladly pay $200 if I could have the Monster Hunter 3U North American released today. I'd easily get more than $200 worth of enjoyment out of it considering I played Tri for over 200 hours and Freedom 2 for about the same amount of time.
~Vancouver Canucks~

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#57
Guitar Hero 7. I am a huge fan of the Guitar Hero series. I wish the GH franchise didn't have to end. :(
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900

User Info: wesker741

wesker741
4 years ago#58
Persona 5 with a 200 hour long story, and thats not including the side stuff which would add over 100 hours. I just want both Persona 5 and Fallout 4 now :(
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999
4 years ago#59
Already released? Well, I would go for The Misadventures of Tron Bonne myself, or MegaMan Legends 2 if you can count owned games. I bought the latter for $75 off of Amazon and the game still hiccups during the cutscenes. AGGGH!

As for not released, I guess I would go for MegaMan Legends 3, were it to be revived, or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3. Yes, I love that series that much.
Every wound a new opportunity, every curse a new challenge.
I shall encounter defeats... But I will not be defeated.

User Info: HeyItsZant

HeyItsZant
4 years ago#60
Xenoblade.
A wise man once said, "Never express your opinion on Gamefaqs".
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What game would you pay $200 for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived