What game would you pay $200 for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What game would you pay $200 for?

User Info: geneticsftw

geneticsftw
4 years ago#81
None.
Sweet

User Info: Cecil255

Cecil255
4 years ago#82
mjc0961 posted...
TC didn't even respond to the question the way TC intended. Specifices "what GAME would you pay $200 for" and then says "Metroid Prime Trilogy" which is not a game. It's a bundle of 3 games.

Well, I said Metal Gear Solid HD Collection which is also a bundle of games. But, still think it can count as a single release... it's not technically a single game, I'd give you that.

btw I'm surprised at how many people think ~"no game is worth $200". If you own 20, 30+ games... would you rather keep your all-time favorite game or trade in ~5 crappy ones which may be worth close to if not more than $200? I don't think it's that crazy.

Obviously no developer is going to sell their game for $200, it's all hypothetical. And for the people who said Nintendo World Championship I don't think resell value has anything to do with the question. I think it's about what game is worth $200 to play. I didn't come up with the original question but I think people are missing what TC was trying to get at.

User Info: Rebel_G

Rebel_G
4 years ago#83
Symphony of the Night 2

Mega Man X9

Full version console releases only. No handhelds, no fan games, etc.
PSWii60 Gamer

User Info: TeraPatrick2008

TeraPatrick2008
4 years ago#84
Toukon Retsuden 5

User Info: TeraPatrick2008

TeraPatrick2008
4 years ago#85
..... and

Final Fantasy VI-2

User Info: TJSpyke

TJSpyke
4 years ago#86
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
No game worth $200 would be made on the Wii U. Sadly it's too weak. :(

Wow, 2nd reply for a troll comment. Wii U can easily play any game on other systems.

Anyways, NO game is ever worth $200 (unless it comes with a $150 gift card).
Wii ID code: 4338 5973 3223 4003
AC: CF Tim Spyke 3480-6279-5331

User Info: FlyinTonite

FlyinTonite
4 years ago#87
Id pay 200 for a steel battalion game for pc
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd

User Info: spyeater

spyeater
4 years ago#88
I wouldn't pay $200 for any game on any system. Ever.

User Info: gameboygrey

gameboygrey
4 years ago#89
paid just below $200 for a new factory sealed copy of Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II plus for gamecube. that was probably the only game i would ever spendthat much on but if Morrowind wasnt so easy to "find" for pc I would probably pay a similar price for an xbox copy.
Silver - Nick: 3910.9700.0274

User Info: Limbic

Limbic
4 years ago#90
the crying game
Paid DLC at release = end of games.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What game would you pay $200 for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived