Damn you CrapStop!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Damn you CrapStop!

User Info: JPdelaGhetto

JPdelaGhetto
4 years ago#21
Like I said. Totally depends on your state. I know in California the complaints don't get far at all. There's no laws against it. Some states are very strict about it. BTW what I used to do ... got me in trouble. I don't do that anymore.
"This is my gift, it is my curse." - Peter Parker

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#22
GameStop does suck, went there to get the Skylander sidekicks (new promo blah blah) and apparently it starts tomorrow. How quaint, it starts the day after I go in.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: mmc2679

mmc2679
4 years ago#23
JPdelaGhetto posted...
Like I said. Totally depends on your state. I know in California the complaints don't get far at all. There's no laws against it. Some states are very strict about it. BTW what I used to do ... got me in trouble. I don't do that anymore.

Ghetto dood! Share your wisdom with us, the one that got you in "trouble". We can all use a good story. ;)
PSN ID: Mustq
Can't believe I spelled my own name wrong. :(

User Info: TheBonfini

TheBonfini
4 years ago#24
bleedingelite posted...
One time when I was a pizza delivery boy in college, I got a lunch order for Gamestop. So I brought their pizza and two boxes. I waited for them to pay, and then I opened the box with the pizza in it and slid the pizza into the empty pizza box. One of the guys laughed and the other just looked at me.

I never heard anything about it, and I'm guessing they didn't care, but it felt damn good to do.

Hahaha that's amazing. One guy had a sense of humor at least. You should have tasted it too.
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg

User Info: HeaderHog

HeaderHog
4 years ago#25
Icecreamdunwich posted...
GameStop does suck, went there to get the Skylander sidekicks (new promo blah blah) and apparently it starts tomorrow. How quaint, it starts the day after I go in.

I hear you.
Lol, happened to me when I went to get LBP2.
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
4 years ago#26
Gutted as in, no disk?
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
4 years ago#27
why not drive to the store and buy it?
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#28
HeaderHog posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...

I hear you.
Lol, happened to me when I went to get LBP2.

Also I thought Ni No Kuni came out today :(
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
4 years ago#29
Go to your local GS and tell them you want a sealed copy. I bought Bayonetta 2 new and it was a gutted copy. The guy puts it on the counter and I pay. I realized it wasn't sealed so told him I asked for new. He told me it was just open to use as a display box, we'll I looked at the disk and saw this giant scratch on the bottom, told him I wanted my money back and went down the street to best buy and paid the extra 10 bucks for a real new copy.

I would just go to ebay to get it new.

User Info: Andrewg07

Andrewg07
4 years ago#30
I bought Halo 4 at the midnight release at GameStop. They didn't provide me with my dlc bonuses. I complained there but they didn't try to fix the error. So I went back the next day after all the rush had ended and they still didn't give me my dlc. So I called their support desk and they did nothing either so I told them I was going to contact the BBB and did. About a week later, I received a ton of Xbox DLC (through gamestop emails) from Halo 4 to clothes for my avatar. GameStop tried to make it right after I contacted the BBB so hopefully something good when come out of your complaint as well.
Sacred cow makes the best hamburger.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Damn you CrapStop!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived