Killer is Dead unveiled.... more like No More Heroes is Dead

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Killer is Dead unveiled.... more like No More Heroes is Dead

User Info: Naruto

Naruto
4 years ago#41
Ew, Suda51. I hated Killer7 and Flower, Sun, and Rain. No More Heroes, Lollipop Chainsaw and Liberation Maiden weren't great either.

User Info: PedroMontana

PedroMontana
4 years ago#42
Killer7 is still the best video game ever made, so i hope this will be spiritual successor to K7 instead of ANOTHER goofy beat'em up (despite enjoying the NMH games a lot).
No More Heroes

User Info: El_Dustino

El_Dustino
4 years ago#43
PedroMontana posted...
Killer7 is still the best video game ever made, so i hope this will be spiritual successor to K7 instead of ANOTHER goofy beat'em up (despite enjoying the NMH games a lot).

Well, you might be in luck, because from what I have heard, the game more is a spiritual successor to K& than NMH. I have heard that it is either going to be a Kill the past game, or in the style of one. The moon being a symbol already kinda links it to Killer 7 in a way, and the main character having the same name as the main character from FSR is another neat reference.

On topic, I do not see how this game in any way stops No More Heroes 3 from happening.
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
4 years ago#44
I'm sure Suda 51 will make NMH3 eventually. This game looks crazy though and I look forward to it.
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd

User Info: lninjasonicl

lninjasonicl
4 years ago#45
PedroMontana posted...

http://kotaku.com/5976340/first-details-about-killer-is-dead-the-new-game-no-more-heroes-creator?tag=killer-is-dead

Previously, Goichi Suda said that Killer Is Dead is not a sequel to Killer 7, but that the new game does take cues from the previous title. The cel-shaded artwork does have a Killer 7 vibe to it.
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Killer is Dead unveiled.... more like No More Heroes is Dead

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived