Which game should I get this Friday?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which game should I get this Friday?

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
4 years ago#21
2wingedangel posted...
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
Get a good game on PC instead.

I don't have a gaming PC, nor could I ever afford one.

If you can afford a Wii U, you could have afforded a decent gaming PC for the money that a WiiU and about 4-6 games cost you. So, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.

User Info: 2wingedangel

2wingedangel
4 years ago#22
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
2wingedangel posted...

If you can afford a Wii U, you could have afforded a decent gaming PC for the money that a WiiU and about 4-6 games cost you. So, you have no idea what you are talking about.

I get my consoles for either Christmas or my birthday. Even if I asked my parents for the materials, I'd still have to put it all together, which I have no idea how to do. Also, I'd have to pay for any necessary hardware upgrades if a better game comes out. So you honestly have no right to say that I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462

User Info: 2wingedangel

2wingedangel
4 years ago#23
So... Batman?
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
4 years ago#24
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
2wingedangel posted...

I get my consoles for either Christmas or my birthday. Even if I asked my parents for the materials, I'd still have to put it all together, which I have no idea how to do. Also, I'd have to pay for any necessary hardware upgrades if a better game comes out. So you honestly have no right to say that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Nope, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I've had this PC for like 3 years now and it has been keeping up with modern games just fine.
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which game should I get this Friday?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived