C/D: Wii U is a next gen system without the next gen graphics.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. C/D: Wii U is a next gen system without the next gen graphics.

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
4 years ago#41
Lol! Nintendo beat by Microsoft. Their last console came out a full year before the other two and it's still the worst selling console this generation XD

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#42
shaunme posted...
thank you baha, yet you are never humble in defeat.

What defeat?
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
4 years ago#43
Checkmate.
Give me a real next gen system and an online zelda that revolutionizes gaming and I'll pay $1000 easy.

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#44
HELZERO posted...
Checkmate.

there is no glory in slaying these dumb trolls.
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
4 years ago#45
Baha05 posted...
D/ We have no clue what the full potential of the system is too early to tell based on launch titles.
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey

User Info: Tech_Guy

Tech_Guy
4 years ago#46
CapnStanky posted...
It's actually a last gen console without next gen graphics. Probably one of the reasons its bombing worldwide.

How is it bombing? Sales are good for being a recent launch and these things always take a while to spin up due to the library isn't build up enough. Learn to use logic.
Why is it my dog can hold it's bladder for 8 hours while I'm at work but only 25 mins when I'm home?

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
4 years ago#47
Wii U is a cool system
Give me a real next gen system and an online zelda that revolutionizes gaming and I'll pay $1000 easy.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. C/D: Wii U is a next gen system without the next gen graphics.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived