The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Nintendo hasan't had a amazing console since snes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo hasan't had a amazing console since snes

User Info: geneticsftw

geneticsftw
4 years ago#31
Super_Jedi7 posted...
Well to me of the top of my head this what I like. I am sure somebody going to say OMG why don't you like game zyx or whatever.
SNES
Super mario world/all stars
Chrono trigger
Bomber man 1 2 3 5
Donkey Kong Country
Earthbound
Link to the past
Super metroid

N64
Paper Mario
Mario 64
Mario party I played some and I don't really remember which I like the best.
Star fox
Donkey kong 64
Perfect Dark
Banjoe

Gamecube
Mario sunshine
Vewitul joe
animal crossing
paper mario 2
smash brothers melee
more mario party
zelda wing waker
star wars rouge swad
LOL looks like its about the same across all 3. These are games I played myself. I am sure there some gaps in there or games I forgot. I like more SNES games that I originally remembered.
thanks for the list, I played a lot of those games.
Sweet

User Info: miraimike

miraimike
4 years ago#32
CaptainCorrect posted...
Nintendo hasn't had an amazing game since Mario Bros. 3. Everything else has been a rehash of their glories on the NES, which you idiots keep buying for whatever reason. If Nintendo gamers were intelligent (and any Nintendo fan is a "gamer" in the loosest sense possible), they'd have opened their eyes to REAL video games and Nintendo would have gone bankrupt a long time ago.

Not sure if trolling or serious. Hope it's trolling.
-Mike 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8168-3762 Street Fighter IV
"Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts"

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#33
The hype for Mario 3 was insaaaaaane and it actually lived up to it.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: TheBonfini

TheBonfini
4 years ago#34
CaptainCorrect posted...
Nintendo hasn't had an amazing game since Mario Bros. 3. Everything else has been a rehash of their glories on the NES, which you idiots keep buying for whatever reason. If Nintendo gamers were intelligent (and any Nintendo fan is a "gamer" in the loosest sense possible), they'd have opened their eyes to REAL video games and Nintendo would have gone bankrupt a long time ago.

One of the most desperate for attention posts I ever read, and I have a picture of me in a dress in my sig, so I know a thing or two about being an attention whore.

Please tell me you're trolling. Mario Galaxy alone makes your post a load.
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg

User Info: CrystalKing5426

CrystalKing5426
4 years ago#35
TheBonfini posted...
CaptainCorrect posted...

One of the most desperate for attention posts I ever read, and I have a picture of me in a dress in my sig, so I know a thing or two about being an attention whore.

Please tell me you're trolling. Mario Galaxy alone makes your post a load
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg

O hai John Travolta!
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid

User Info: Y34RX3R0

Y34RX3R0
4 years ago#36
TheBonfini posted...
CaptainCorrect posted...

Please tell me you're trolling. Mario Galaxy alone makes your post a load.

Lol, solid.
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo hasan't had a amazing console since snes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived