Nintendo should go PC that requires $2,000+ pc rigs just to play their games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo should go PC that requires $2,000+ pc rigs just to play their games.

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
4 years ago#1
Should Nintendo ditch being an inferior console and just go Super Saiyan? - Results (108 votes)
I want Nintendo to unleash all that it can!
23.15% (25 votes)
Yes, weak conosles are weak and hold gaming back as a whole.
16.67% (18 votes)
I only want nintendo to go pc so I can pirate their games like a worthless dick
11.11% (12 votes)
I hate gaming on PC because my pc sucks.
2.78% (3 votes)
I don't want to spend $800+ on a pc
23.15% (25 votes)
I like consoles because i'm a cheap ass gamer.
23.15% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Dat fire flower graphics.
Old School Games FTW!

User Info: messhiauned

messhiauned
4 years ago#2
This would be a great business decision on their part, catering to the PC elitists.

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
4 years ago#3
I want my wiiu to stay as it is (price and hardware) and spend 800 on my gaming pc. Oh, wait. I already did that, and that gaming pc is 4 years old and still plays the games I want on high.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: 3D_Shado

3D_Shado
4 years ago#4
*Yawn* Another PC hater that thinks it costs a ridiculous amount of money to build a computer that will run anything at 1080P maxed.

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
4 years ago#5
3D_Shado posted...
*Yawn* Another PC hater that thinks it costs a ridiculous amount of money to build a computer that will run anything at 1080P maxed.

Who is this said "PC hater" you speak of?
Old School Games FTW!

User Info: ReyMilansteryo

ReyMilansteryo
4 years ago#6
"Aargh"
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: Dishonored (PC), MGS 3 HD, Mass Effect 3, AC 3, The Walking Dead the Game

User Info: HellrazerXP

HellrazerXP
4 years ago#7
To all of the people saying "I don't want to spend $800 on a PC", there are tons of gaming PCs out there that are less that $800 that will play any and all PC games on the market today... I personally would love a modular gaming PC that allowed developers to create hardware and software for a standard system that anyone could afford and anyone could make controllers for. Consoles today are PCs don't kid yourselves, they cost $300-600 when they first come out and have the power of a small PC with a good GPU... Would $800 really be a huge jump for something that could be upgraded instead of being replaced by a new version in a few years?

User Info: Not_King_Boo

Not_King_Boo
4 years ago#8
3D_Shado posted...

Erm...you settle for 1080p?

And you call yourself a PC gamer.

User Info: thundercat2600

thundercat2600
4 years ago#9
HellrazerXP posted...
To all of the people saying "I don't want to spend $800 on a PC", there are tons of gaming PCs out there that are less that $800 that will play any and all PC games on the market today... I personally would love a modular gaming PC that allowed developers to create hardware and software for a standard system that anyone could afford and anyone could make controllers for. Consoles today are PCs don't kid yourselves, they cost $300-600 when they first come out and have the power of a small PC with a good GPU... Would $800 really be a huge jump for something that could be upgraded instead of being replaced by a new version in a few years?

Plus, you can get PC games for WAY cheaper than their console equivalents. The annual Steam sales are insane.
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink

User Info: anon_fire

anon_fire
4 years ago#10
I would rather see Nintendo shut down than see them go PC.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo should go PC that requires $2,000+ pc rigs just to play their games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived