Stuck at WiiU logo upon boot?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Stuck at WiiU logo upon boot?

User Info: Nerdstick

Nerdstick
4 years ago#1
Just received a used WiiU I bought off ebay. When I turn it on, all I get is a white screen with the WiiU logo and..nothing. Pressing eject gives me a response but it never advances and holding down the power button does nothing.

Did I get ripped off with a bricked U? :(

User Info: xXSmash_BrosXx

xXSmash_BrosXx
4 years ago#2
Is it stuck on the gamepad as well?
NN ID: Zmazh9000
(message deleted)

Nerdstick
4 years ago#4
xXSmash_BrosXx posted...
Is it stuck on the gamepad as well?

The gamepad turned on after a bit of charging and told me to turn on the system. Pressed the sync button on it and it asks me for the correct symbol sequence, but the U is still stuck at the logo.

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
4 years ago#5
if true, contact eBay, complain, get money back, leave bad feedback, take money, buy NEW WiiU, turn on, update, play games, be happy:)

Nerdstick
4 years ago#6
In the event that I got a good deal on the U, they should all still be under warranty, right? So I might also have the option of sending it in to Nintendo for a free repair (albeit at a bit longer wait)?

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
4 years ago#7
Nerdstick posted...
In the event that I got a good deal on the U, they should all still be under warranty, right? So I might also have the option of sending it in to Nintendo for a free repair (albeit at a bit longer wait)?

As long as the previous owner didn't void the warranty.
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Stuck at WiiU logo upon boot?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived