The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Your E3 expectations

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your E3 expectations

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
4 years ago#1
Microsoft
---
-They showcase the next Xbox console. It's a powerhouse.
-Despite being stronger than the WiiU by a decent measure, it's only marginally more expensive.
-They advertise the online service, which is a giant step up from Xbox Live
-Launch games include Bungie New ip and modern warfare 4 with Infinity Ward building the game in the newest physics engine
-360 support drops like a rock much like what happened with the original Xbox. No new games. But it gets a price drop.

Sony
---
-The ps4 is announced. In terms of power, it blows the Next box out of the water. It plays games native in 4k resolution.
-uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, and God of War are all launch games. Uncharted is the only game to run in 4k though.
-the dual shock is dead.
-the ps4 is also marginally more expensive than the WiiU. However there is a $550 bundle pack that comes with a ps Vita. 3G model.
-No Vita games are announced but Sony tweets after the conference that iOS games are now being ported over the the Vita and can be obtained for free with playstation plus.
-Ps3 support still exists and new games are being announced for it. Shadow of the Collosus 2 and Persona 5 are exclusive.

Nintendo
---
-After 3 years of fans saying that it would come, NINTENDOMINATION finally arrives.
-A real account system now exists. Miiverse is available on phones, pcs, and the 3ds. You can log into your account anywhere.
-Tvii now has divo support. And all shows on Tvii now support tv tag and can be watched on the gamepad. Netflix is finally supported by Tvii
-the OS is sped up.
-New FZero, new kirby, new Zelda gets a title, New 3D Mario, new Ip, retros' project and monolith soft's projects are revealed.
-Third parties had games all along. They were just waiting until E3 to showcase how much they loved the WiiU
-I wake up to realize that the entire e3 conference has been a big dream. The reality is that E3 has managed to suck yet again this year and that there were only two good announcements.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png

User Info: thundercat2600

thundercat2600
4 years ago#2
Nintendo makes some MEGATON announcements, like Wii U Music, Wii U Sports, and for the truly hardcore gamers, Animal Crossing U.
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink

User Info: icarus231

icarus231
4 years ago#3
GloryChaos posted...
Microsoft
---
-They showcase the next Xbox console. It's a powerhouse.
-Despite being stronger than the WiiU by a decent measure, it's only marginally more expensive.
-They advertise the online service, which is a giant step up from Xbox Live
-Launch games include Bungie New ip and modern warfare 4 with Infinity Ward building the game in the newest physics engine
-360 support drops like a rock much like what happened with the original Xbox. No new games. But it gets a price drop.

Sony
---
-The ps4 is announced. In terms of power, it blows the Next box out of the water. It plays games native in 4k resolution.
-uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, and God of War are all launch games. Uncharted is the only game to run in 4k though.
-the dual shock is dead.
-the ps4 is also marginally more expensive than the WiiU. However there is a $550 bundle pack that comes with a ps Vita. 3G model.
-No Vita games are announced but Sony tweets after the conference that iOS games are now being ported over the the Vita and can be obtained for free with playstation plus.
-Ps3 support still exists and new games are being announced for it. Shadow of the Collosus 2 and Persona 5 are exclusive.

Nintendo
---
-After 3 years of fans saying that it would come, NINTENDOMINATION finally arrives.
-A real account system now exists. Miiverse is available on phones, pcs, and the 3ds. You can log into your account anywhere.
-Tvii now has divo support. And all shows on Tvii now support tv tag and can be watched on the gamepad. Netflix is finally supported by Tvii
-the OS is sped up.
-New FZero, new kirby, new Zelda gets a title, New 3D Mario, new Ip, retros' project and monolith soft's projects are revealed.
-Third parties had games all along. They were just waiting until E3 to showcase how much they loved the WiiU
-I wake up to realize that the entire e3 conference has been a big dream. The reality is that E3 has managed to suck yet again this year and that there were only two good announcements.

I think you are dreaming on the MS/Sony parts. Sony cant lose anymore money. These powerhouse systems people are dreaming of are called PCs, but feel free to live in your dream world while i live in reality and enjoy playing games.

Here is a prediction for you ps4/nextbox over priced, not very many exclusive games and sales lower then ps3/360 yet everyone claims that all systems are slow at launch. Nintendo sales pick up and once again goes on to outsell the compitition. Sony realizes they need a new business model so they dont completely go under and gets out of the gaming market.

User Info: Poopcorn13

Poopcorn13
4 years ago#4
E3 to be better than last year's mess, but still rather disappointing.
You am no real super sand. - Virginia

User Info: thundercat2600

thundercat2600
4 years ago#5
E3 2011 and 2012 were both massive flops for Nintendo. They desperately need some BIG announcements this year or they're done.
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink

User Info: messhiauned

messhiauned
4 years ago#6
HD Zelda, some high profile third party ports and maybe some 3d mario or other.

User Info: messhiauned

messhiauned
4 years ago#7
Maybe Monolith Soft's new RPG as well.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 years ago#8
microsoft will focus on kinnect 2

sony will focus on wonderbook
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
Hiten Mitsurugi S 4 years ago#9
I want Smash to be revealed. Literally the only game I care about on Wii U, and it was the only game I cared about on Wii, even though Brawl wasn't that good. I expect Smash 4 to be the best game of all time.
PSN : The14thOne.

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#10
**** all after last year's showing. i'm not even watching this year, i'll just get a recap from the boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your E3 expectations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived