Wii U has the most launch window games in 10 years...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U has the most launch window games in 10 years...

User Info: geneticsftw

geneticsftw
4 years ago#11
demonsouls4life posted...
because besides zombi u and nsmb the other "must have" are ports that have been out a while. Also nsmbu doesnt bring a ton of new content too the table,but obviously its a 2d platformer what more can they do? that being said i personally enjoyed it. and although zombiu is a unique experience. it isnt really anything spectacular, dont get me wrong i liked it, but i dont think its a system seller. but ya all my opinion, i mean no offense to anyone

Thank you.
Sweet

User Info: AwayFromHere

AwayFromHere
4 years ago#12
I sorry, but the launch window is NOT 1/3 of the year.

At most, the launch window should be considered a month post release of the console.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.

User Info: baddog992

baddog992
4 years ago#13
I think the launch games were not very impressive at least to me and my brother. I bought a wii and it mostly gathered dust. I loved the idea of the wii and still do however third party support was dismal. I did love the Nintendo stuff, however this system is overpriced for the market its in right now plus lack of games that are the must have games and its a no buy for me. I will wait for Microsoft to come out with there system. I also own in addition to my wii, 2 ds, and the 3ds so I do like Nintendo but this new console leaves me luke warm. The sales on it have tapered off as well. however a price drop may help sell the system more ala 3ds.

User Info: fhsfootball74

fhsfootball74
4 years ago#14
AwayFromHere posted...
I sorry, but the launch window is NOT 1/3 of the year.

At most, the launch window should be considered a month post release of the console.

I will point out the pretty much all of the games currently available for the Wii U did in fact release within the first month. Now those games quality is wholly dependent on your own tastes.
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U has the most launch window games in 10 years...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived