Your Reaction: Retro Studios, Monolith Soft, HAL Laboratories . . .

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your Reaction: Retro Studios, Monolith Soft, HAL Laboratories . . .

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#21
Too much talent and people wasted on one game that already has the talent it needs. A little fresh blood is good for a series but this would be overkill..

EAD already does a damn good job. Let retro and monolith do their thing. I would rather 3 awesome games then 1 awesome game.
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png

User Info: Elements012894

Elements012894
4 years ago#22
The galaxy team does more then well enough. Sakurai's style I don't feel will mesh well with a mario game.
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.

User Info: sejan12

sejan12
4 years ago#23
Too many cooks in the kitchen. No game needs more than one developer except to pull a little extra help in the final stretch. Anything more than that is excessive and wasteful.

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
4 years ago#24
wiiking96 posted...
And other major Nintendo development teams all join together under the lead of Sakurai to make the next 3D Mario game.

Overkill much?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your Reaction: Retro Studios, Monolith Soft, HAL Laboratories . . .

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived