Account Bet : Wii U Price Drop by EOY 2013

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Account Bet : Wii U Price Drop by EOY 2013

User Info: INTERWEBUSER

INTERWEBUSER
4 years ago#1
On 1 January 2014, I will close my account if

[1] The U.S. MSRP (manufacturer suggested retail price) on Regular Set is at or above $299 by 31 December 2013

-AND-

[2] The U.S. MSRP (manufacturer suggested retail price) on Deluxe Set is at or above $349 by 31 December 2013

-AND-

[3] The included system(s), game(s) and accessor(ies) inside the "Regular Set" & "Deluxe Set" have not changed since their initial release in November 2012.

-AND-

[4] Any GameFAQs user at or above LV 32 takes a counter bet.

Anyone want to take the counter bet?

User Info: Beatperson14

Beatperson14
4 years ago#2
There's still ten or so days till Feb

I give it till Feb

User Info: TheBonfini

TheBonfini
4 years ago#3
INTERWEBUSER posted...
On 1 January 2014, I will close my account if

[1] The U.S. MSRP (manufacturer suggested retail price) on Regular Set is at or above $299 by 31 December 2013

-AND-

[2] The U.S. MSRP (manufacturer suggested retail price) on Deluxe Set is at or above $349 by 31 December 2013

-AND-

[3] The included system(s), game(s) and accessor(ies) inside the "Regular Set" & "Deluxe Set" have not changed since their initial release in November 2012.

-AND-

[4] Any GameFAQs user at or above LV 32 takes a counter bet.

Anyone want to take the counter bet?

*crickets*
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg

User Info: Jaime_Benn

Jaime_Benn
4 years ago#4
lol 5 year old account with 437 karma. use your main account
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(

User Info: New Link

New Link
4 years ago#5
Why would I want an account with so little karma? Do you have another?
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 years ago#6
acount betting is stupid
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
4 years ago#7
Even if account bets weren't stupid, anyone taking this bet is a moron, because the bet isn't fair. You'd likely claim a sale is a price drop, like others have done, and you'd also claim victory if they changed NintendoLand for another game.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#8
Nevermind, I learned of such is actually against several federal laws in the US.
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#9
What's the point of betting your account when you'll just make another one later on?
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

User Info: Beatperson14

Beatperson14
4 years ago#10
I like how no one is saying TC is incorrect
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Account Bet : Wii U Price Drop by EOY 2013

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived