Really psyched for Lego City

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Really psyched for Lego City

User Info: dbz_element

dbz_element
4 years ago#1
It actually looks like it will be a really good game, probably to be the first really good Wii u game and will show off a few tricks the gamepad can do.

What I don't understand is why would they release monster hunter literally a day after lego city. These are two very hyped games for the Wii u and I thought they were really trying to space out release dates. Also nfs is coming for the U like the same weekend :/

Anyways its a hard choice for me between MH or lego city since I'm low on money but ill probably pick up LC first and then MH somewhere down the line.

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
4 years ago#2
i already have both pre-order
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
4 years ago#3
I'll get the 3DS version of LC in April. If they have multiplayer, then it'll be perfect to play with my son since his birthday is in April. I'm not a MH fan, so I can save that money for games I like.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.

User Info: _Sovereign_

_Sovereign_
4 years ago#4
KAMMYqueen posted...
i already have both pre-order

This is the only correct answer!
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

User Info: Zato Infinite

Zato Infinite
4 years ago#5
I'd rather have Grand Theft Auto V.

User Info: SuperShyGuy9000

SuperShyGuy9000
4 years ago#6
I know haters scoff at it but, people loved the Lego: Indy, Potter, Pirates, Batman, and Star Wars games.

Now that their is a Wii U exclusive game it's "lol Lego"

User Info: Zato Infinite

Zato Infinite
4 years ago#7
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
I know haters scoff at it but, people loved the Lego: Indy, Potter, Pirates, Batman, and Star Wars games.

Never played any Lego game as they're not my cup of tea. But way to assume I'm a hater. Just because I prefer Grand Theft Auto V over a Lego game doesn't automatically make me a hater. I know plenty of people who would never play Lego games just because they're not into those types of themes.

If you actually looked at my posts here you'd see I really want a Wii U. I'm ecstatic Platinum supports Nintendo. I'm just waiting for more third party titles to be announced before I take the plunge.

User Info: FFXIgaiaknight

FFXIgaiaknight
4 years ago#8
Im super excited about Lego city but im more pumped for Lego Marvel super heroes.
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight

User Info: Arok2092

Arok2092
4 years ago#9
Zato Infinite posted...

Never played any Lego game as they're not my cup of tea. But way to assume I'm a hater. Just because I prefer Grand Theft Auto V over a Lego game doesn't automatically make me a hater. I know plenty of people who would never play Lego games just because they're not into those types of themes.

If you actually looked at my posts here you'd see I really want a Wii U. I'm ecstatic Platinum supports Nintendo. I'm just waiting for more third party titles to be announced before I take the plunge.

Sounds like you have ego issues. I don't think his post was directed at you at all.
Henshin-a-go-go baby!

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
4 years ago#10
Zato Infinite posted...

Sounds like you have ego issues. I don't think his post was directed at you at all.

This. No offence but the world doesn't revolve around you.
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Really psyched for Lego City

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived