If you could have one Playstation exclusive franchise on Wii U...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If you could have one Playstation exclusive franchise on Wii U...

User Info: RobotPirteGhost

RobotPirteGhost
4 years ago#51
Voted for Ratchet and Clank. Switching weapons without having to stop the gameplay would be great.

Though I'd love to see Dark Cloud (either HD remakes of 1 and 2 or a sequel)
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#52
I voted for Uncharted. That series has some of the best set pieces and level design I've ever seen in an action/adventure title. Then they wrap a fun story with witty writing and enjoyable characters around that. It's no wonder it was optioned for a big budget movie, but it's a crying shame that they cast that no talent hack Walberg in the lead. :(

Second place would be Little Big Planet. Even though Nintendo has no drought of cute sidescrollers, LBP has a unique charm that's hard to overlook, and its sandbox style gameplay and robust level editor lend themselves perfectly to the gamepad and stylus.

User Info: Darksilver4

Darksilver4
4 years ago#53
Jak and Daxter
PSN: Darksilver4
NN ID: Darksilver4

User Info: Rockman99

Rockman99
4 years ago#54
Ratchet and Clank...it just makes sense to be on a Nintendo platform. It fits the image.

User Info: Megagunstarman

Megagunstarman
4 years ago#55
Other: Team Ico games.
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11

User Info: Love-Wilcox

Love-Wilcox
4 years ago#56
Well I have a PS3 too so it doesn't really make a difference to me but ... The Warhawk/Starhawk games would be fun, cheap downloadables on the eshop.
Flow: 68
PSN: Love-Wilcox
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If you could have one Playstation exclusive franchise on Wii U...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived