*sigh* my wii u is finally giving me fits

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. *sigh* my wii u is finally giving me fits

User Info: Pkshootout13

Pkshootout13
4 years ago#1
It's been absolutely fine since launch up until about two nights ago. I've had trouble with hulu plus some, but now i can't even load it. My icon shows green as if i don't have an internet connection, but when i go to the settings it passes through the connection test with flying colors. I haven't tried the sticky yet since it has worked perfect til now. I went ahead and cut it off for the night as now i can't even power down the system without unplugging it. I tried cutting it off at the main menu screen, but the tv went blank and the wii u continued to run as did the gamepad. I cut it back on and everything is fine aside from the internet. And then to cut it off again i had to unplug it. I'm hopping I'll wake up and everything will be ok :( i need a hug

End blog faqs
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!

User Info: LUlGI

LUlGI
4 years ago#2
I'm really surprised they didn't make it so you can turn it off completely by holding the power button longer.

That's a really dumb slip up for them.

Pkshootout13
4 years ago#3
I agree...and no hard reset button correct? That would be ideal in this case i believe. Anyway to wipe the system as if it was brand new?

User Info: LUlGI

LUlGI
4 years ago#4
I guess there's the format memory setting, but that would completely erase everything, right?

Pkshootout13
4 years ago#5
LUlGI posted...
I guess there's the format memory setting, but that would completely erase everything, right?

Lol if it has to be done then so be it. I'll mess with it tomorrow

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
4 years ago#6
Call nintendo see if they can help ):
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;

Pkshootout13
4 years ago#7
Literally left everything completely unplugged from the wii u over night and plugged it back up this morning and it's working completely fine. Maybe it just doesn't work at Night *shrugs*
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. *sigh* my wii u is finally giving me fits

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived