I think the Wii U came at the best and the worst time possible.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I think the Wii U came at the best and the worst time possible.

User Info: KroganBallEater

KroganBallEater
4 years ago#1
Worst time possible because most of the REALLY REALLY REALLY good third party games either came out mere months before the Wii U came out or a year before.

Best possible time because Wii games were getting at the peak of ugly. It was like devs didn't even know how to make a character model properly anymore.

User Info: KroganBallEater

KroganBallEater
4 years ago#2
bump
(message deleted)

User Info: SmashBro25

SmashBro25
4 years ago#4
Yeah, Nintendo really needed to do something as the Wii was dead as a rock. I myself hadn't bought a Wii game in four years, and only now started picking up what I missed (Skyward Sword, Kirby) on discount.
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
4 years ago#5
SmashBro25 posted...
Yeah, Nintendo really needed to do something as the Wii was dead as a rock. I myself hadn't bought a Wii game in four years, and only now started picking up what I missed (Skyward Sword, Kirby) on discount.

I'm with this guy. I haven't bought a Wii game in years but I still used to use it to play emulators on it.
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I think the Wii U came at the best and the worst time possible.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived