Target: Wii U Deluxe discounted to $314!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Target: Wii U Deluxe discounted to $314!

User Info: SuperShyGuy9000

SuperShyGuy9000
4 years ago#31
iloveheavyrain posted...
For a major retailer like TARGET discounting a game system less that 30 days after the holiday period = troublesome sales.

That's the point. SALES are troubling. Something has got to happen.

I would wait it out, African American system will be selling well below $300 soon.

What the hell does that mean?

User Info: Xechs

Xechs
4 years ago#32
I just bought my deluxe system at BB two weeks ago. Will they price match this if I present my receipt? Or am I past their time frame to request it?

Usually it's 2 weeks for electronics but just go in and try, the sooner the better for you obviously, you might luck out in a non hardass employee.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier

User Info: JoeHigashi2000

JoeHigashi2000
4 years ago#33
Xechs posted...
I just bought my deluxe system at BB two weeks ago. Will they price match this if I present my receipt? Or am I past their time frame to request it?

Usually it's 2 weeks for electronics but just go in and try, the sooner the better for you obviously, you might luck out in a non hardass employee.

I just checked date on my purchase and it was 11 days ago... The nearest Best Buy is an hour away and I probably can't go till Friday... Maybe I should call and see what they'll do for me. Or if I should try getting there sooner than Friday?
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210

User Info: iloveheavyrain

iloveheavyrain
4 years ago#34
Joe, you'll be fine. Just do it.
ZombiU is Game of the Year 2012

User Info: SuperShyGuy9000

SuperShyGuy9000
4 years ago#35
JoeHigashi2000 posted...
Xechs posted...

I just checked date on my purchase and it was 11 days ago... The nearest Best Buy is an hour away and I probably can't go till Friday... Maybe I should call and see what they'll do for me. Or if I should try getting there sooner than Friday?

Well if you go out there I hope you make the trip worth it because you may use up that $20 you'd be saving on gas just getting out there

User Info: JoeHigashi2000

JoeHigashi2000
4 years ago#36
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
JoeHigashi2000 posted...
Xechs posted...

Well if you go out there I hope you make the trip worth it because you may use up that $20 you'd be saving on gas just getting out there

I'm catching a ride with a friend Friday to pick up our preordered copies of Ni No Kuni. So getting this extra cash would be a plus to get my GF a game for pretty much nothing.
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
4 years ago#37
Target is struggling to stay in business, they are having massive sales on everything all the time. This is no surprise coming from Target. I guess the 360, PS3, Vita, and 3DS are all failures as well since Target does these system discounts almost weekly. This is purely a Target thing.

Still, this is a great price and anyone wanting a Wii U should jump on it. Then use their online price match policy to get Amazon game pricing while they have a B2G1 sale on games.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Target: Wii U Deluxe discounted to $314!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived