***Wii U Nintendo Direct Discussion Topic***

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. ***Wii U Nintendo Direct Discussion Topic***

User Info: blundermine

blundermine
4 years ago#301
BeerOnTap posted...
I couldn't care less about a fruity Wind Waker remake. Lame cartoon Zelda game. The 64 Zelda's were the only good ones (OOT and MM). All I care about is Kart, Smash, and a 3D Mario title. When one of those come out, I'll buy a Wii U.

ooo we got a real man here. Everyone better step back!
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?

User Info: BosSBaer

BosSBaer
4 years ago#302
I honestly want a wii u now!!
iOS6 - Baerskin //
PSN // BaerPwNz

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
4 years ago#303
BeerOnTap posted...
I couldn't care less about a fruity Wind Waker remake. Lame cartoon Zelda game. The 64 Zelda's were the only good ones (OOT and MM). All I care about is Kart, Smash, and a 3D Mario title. When one of those come out, I'll buy a Wii U.

so why didn't you like Twilight Princess?
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#304
That was an excellent presentation. Just enough news to keep the gamers happy, and keep the trolls scrambling for topics.

Nice work, Nintendo!

User Info: LOLRIFAN

LOLRIFAN
4 years ago#305
Genericgamer667 posted...
BeerOnTap posted...

so why didn't you like Twilight Princess?

he's the same as all of them he wants something exactly the same as them yet somehow still unique. total contradiction,imo
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84

User Info: GothicAngel19

GothicAngel19
4 years ago#306
BeerOnTap posted...
Ocarina of Time is dull and overrated. I'd take Wind Waker and Majora's Mask over Ocarina of Time any day.
Link to the Past > Ocarina of Time

User Info: GodlessChaos

GodlessChaos
4 years ago#307
Smash Bros!
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
4 years ago#308
Just watched it. All of the new Wii U titles look cool, but special mention obviously has to go to X, which is probably my most anticipated game now.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

User Info: megamanx1291

megamanx1291
4 years ago#309
LOL I missed it, was busy play poké black 2.
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303

User Info: _Taidow_

_Taidow_
4 years ago#310
Too bad we didn't get a definite release date for Pikmin 3. It was a shock to me that Yoshi's Land is taking on the yarn gameplay. First Kirby, now Yoshi.
Prior GFAQs name: AngelTails
http://i41.tinypic.com/25qvqfd.png - Thanks to Mew_ on Serebii Forums
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. ***Wii U Nintendo Direct Discussion Topic***

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived