Your reaction: The announcement is Wii Music 2 and NSMBU Extra Gold Edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your reaction: The announcement is Wii Music 2 and NSMBU Extra Gold Edition

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#1
What do you do?
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#2
D:
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: DeathSnipe777

DeathSnipe777
4 years ago#3
lol and move on with my life.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
4 years ago#4
Seems like something Nintendo would do these days.

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#5
DeathSnipe777 posted...
lol and move on with my life.

Yeah, that's what I would do.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: laxnd23

laxnd23
4 years ago#6
I'd perform the facepalm felt around the world. Then I'd go to class because this Nintendo direct ends right when my class starts.
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF

User Info: ssbmrocks

ssbmrocks
4 years ago#7
Be glad I didn't wake up early for that.
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#8
Preorder both.

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
4 years ago#9
I'd be a bit sad. Probably consider getting NSMBU: EGE and giving my current copy as a gift to a friend. Wii Music 2 would blow, because it wouldn't even use the gamepad or be in HD: seriously Nintendo? Another first party Wii game in 2013?

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
4 years ago#10
I'd reflect on when Iwata said “We only create a New Super Mario Bros. title one per platform”. Then I'd buy it anyway because I'm a fanboy.

As for Wii Music 2? I'm not interested in games based on playing instruments, so I would ignore it like I ignored the first one.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your reaction: The announcement is Wii Music 2 and NSMBU Extra Gold Edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived