zelda multiplayer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. zelda multiplayer

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#11
The Four Swords entries were pretty awesome, so I can't be too skeptical.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit

User Info: Megagunstarman

Megagunstarman
4 years ago#12
Four Swords Adventures was awesome.
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#13
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Sounded like that's what he was implying. Non-linear multiplayer. You get a Wind Waker remake cash grab since they can't make any new games for the wiiu this year.

Honestly I'm ok with a Wind Waker cash grab, especially since they still reinforce a future Zelda title (And be honest you would rather wait for it anyhow rather them hurry a game out)

Though a Non-Linear Zelda title would be a cool change, not sure where MP came from, I can't see MP working all too well with this series but we'll see how they either make it work or screw it up.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#14
monjamania2000 posted...
TC are you kidding? If you dont like it then dont use the multiplayer....simple as that, but there are some of us interested in seeing what a multiplayer zelda would play like.

that's fine but the whole game design will change to accomadate multiplayer.
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: monjamania2000

monjamania2000
4 years ago#15
says who?
I'm a glitch modulator, sip on the data
Verb conjugator, plus herb inhalator

User Info: Cookie_Aroma

Cookie_Aroma
4 years ago#16
A 3D Four Swords Zelda game sounds pretty good to me.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. zelda multiplayer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived