Will original WInd Waker price go down?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will original WInd Waker price go down?

User Info: SwagStar

SwagStar
4 years ago#1
I got Wind Waker and for some reason i am not enjoying the game as much as i wanted to so i'm going to sell it, but due to the fact that a remake of wind waker is coming on the wii u do you think the price for the gamecube wind waker will remain the same or go down?

User Info: Maninstagnate

Maninstagnate
4 years ago#2
How much can it go down? it should be dirt cheap by now but I suppose I remeber Odin Spere was only 10 bucks after it being sold as a ps2 classic.

User Info: Book_Maker

Book_Maker
4 years ago#3
IMO sell it now or soon because in my experience with the market once a remake drops the value of the original goes down.
Official Latias of the Pokemon X Board

User Info: Loserkid41

Loserkid41
4 years ago#4
Maninstagnate posted...
How much can it go down? it should be dirt cheap by now but I suppose I remeber Odin Spere was only 10 bucks after it being sold as a ps2 classic.

They go for 40-50 complete on ebay now.

Wind Waker that is.
Shovel_Break: "shes not racist she just frowns upon interracial marriage"

User Info: CrystalKing5426

CrystalKing5426
4 years ago#5
Maninstagnate posted...

It's actually surprisingly expensive, often going for $40-50 nowadays.
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 years ago#6
shadow of the colossus/ico original ps2 version value dropped right down when the HD remake hit so take that as a warning.
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will original WInd Waker price go down?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived